11 September, 2008

Ztepping Stone?

So we got Zola, he's now taking the reigns, and yet I feel so confused and ambivalent about all of this. Zola, there's no denying, was a world class player, an inspirational player, he was Chelsea's Paolo. Now I don't want to complain, and I definitely back him now that he's officially our manager, but this just seems like such a strange decision, and to me there's only one justification behind choosing Zola over Paolo, I mean they both have the same qualification, they both are inexperienced, they're both Italian and should get along with Nani, and they were both passionate players. Zola though, has been coaching the Italian U-21s for a little while, and we may be looking to snag a couple of young up-and-comings from Italy to add to the academy and to groom into the first team. This is the only one up that Zola had on DiCanio to me, apart from maybe Paolo's reluctance to be bossed about by the board at "his club."

Well, we'll see I suppose. Best of luck Zola, we'll be behind you, and I hope the word "injury" isn't in your vocab book.

Oh and somebody smack that tart John Terry for me, interfering knob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no post in 8 days?? yo chav, what's up with that? can't take a break or the break might last forever. it almost happened to me. had to tea bag myself in the face and get back in the game. word.