04 December, 2008

I Should Stop Writing

Sorry for not posting in quite some time, I've been busy, and to be completely overly dramatic let's say "life' got in the way. Anyway my sabbatical has reaped huge benefits for West Ham, so I can't complain. That's now three clean sheets in a row, count them I dare you, three, this is mad. Greeny has been impeccable, Ginge has been an absolute force, and Upson has been his usual rock self. Things are looking up.

So bring on Spurs; it should be an interesting encounter with all of the usual fire that this fixture brings. I personally will be interested to see how H is received back at UP.

Of course no post would be complete without some kind of downer, so here we go......when was the last time one of our strikers scored a goal?
- Carlton Cole vs Bolton, 5 October 2008.

Dear dear.

No comments: