13 December, 2008

I Was In 'Nam, Tottenham That Is

I'm glad that I don't have Setanta, otherwise I would have had to watch West Ham lose to Spurs last Monday. Fortunately for me though I'm poor, and Setanta is expensive, and as an afterthought it may also get taken off of my Christmas wish list due to the fact that we are now so bad that watching us on it will undoubtedly send me into a spiral of massive depression; couple that with my love of alcohol and Radiohead and you can see suicide wouldn't be too far away. Being poor saves my life again.

Seriously though, 2-0, at home, to Spurs, off of the back of 3 clean sheets? Ridiculous. And even though I didn't watch the game I'll take a wild guess that we didn't cross the ball, we looked uninventive going forward, our strikers don't seem like they will ever score, and Collisson yet again doesn't get a run out after looking like our most creative player. Come close to it?!

Uuugh, well looking forward isn't all that great either with Chelsea tomorrow, Villa coming up, and a tough trip away to Portsmouth after that. We could well see ourselves with a terrible goal difference, 0 points picked up, and no confidence left in the team by New Year's. I think I may take a punt on our strikers not scoring until possibly Stoke too.


Anyway...two things made me laugh this week that I'd like to draw your attention to, and both were on KUMB. Firstly, Gianluca Nani has hailed David Di Michele as a "great player" hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha, that is absolutely hilarious. Di Michele is at best a Championship player who is old, pedestrian, and shows no sign of passion (or life for that matter) whatsoever. Every time he has graced us with his presence I have been flabbergasted at the rate in which he seems to lose the ball. Gianluca, you'd be better off just saying "hands up, I signed him, it hasn't worked out." How stupid do you think we are? All you have to do is to have seen one game this year he's featured in and you can tell he's crap. Even in the game where he scored two goals he didn't impress.

Secondly, Luis Boa Morte is actually confused as to why he is not getting games!!!!! Luis, states "I cannot hide that I would like to play more, I have no idea why I am not played more...Every time the coach played me, I did well on the pitch, which is why I wish I played more often." I laughed so hard at this that my balls hurt. Luis, let me clue you in, you're crap, you give the ball away, never keep things simple, can't shoot as has been witnessed far too many times but notably against Liverpool recently, get booked too much, can't cross, can't take anyone on, and generally just take up space. Your public outcry won't win you any fans either you whining twat...WHU F.C. please offload this idiot in January.



In other news my last poll has closed; the poll asked what number you had as a kid on the back of your West Ham shirt, the results were as follows...
1) Numbers 3, 10, and 11
2) Numbers 1, 4, and 9
3) All others

Thanks for taking part, my own personal vote went to number 3 for good old Dicksy, I used to love him.

Well I hope better news is around the corner, or at the very least LBM keeps making ridiculous public statements, it just puts that Christmas cheer in my heart.

No comments: